Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Labor Day-ing

This weekend was a dream. Ryan and his friend from Alaska came down on Thursday night and we drove up to St. George on Sunday and Monday. We swam, ate Cafe Rio (duh) and Hawaiian food, went to Target (again, duh), watched some Real Salt Lake, solved an Internet crisis, walked down the Strip, made lots of sandwiches, got our cars looked at (broken bumper for me, broken A/C for him. We're a hot mess), took a picture at the Fabulous Las Vegas sign, drove my car all over East Las Vegas, listened to Twin Shadow, watched Alien and one episode of Breaking Bad (I'd never seen it) and more. We hiked in Snow Canyon on Monday and played Beatles Rock Band when we met up with Andrew.

I love Vegas, I really do. I've made a lot of friends and everyone's been really nice. But there's something about hanging out with people who know your Sonic drink order by heart that can't be beat.





No comments:

Post a Comment