Sunday, April 1, 2012

General Conference

This weekend was General Conference, one of my favorite times of year. I love hearing from living prophets and apostles. I think we get caught up in all the little things and sometimes forget the big picture. For me, General Conference helps me to readjust my mindset and focus on what's important. Somehow hearing a message that is shared to millions of people over television, radio and the Internet seems perfectly tailored to what I need to hear.

My favorite parts of LDS Conference was President Uchtdor's talk on Sunday morning. I'm sure it hit home for everyone. I know I have little grudges and problems with people, and the most important thing is to stop and to fill my heart with the Lord's love:
"If thine enemy hunger, feed him, if he thirst give him drink...Remember in the end it is the merciful who obtain mercy."


No comments:

Post a Comment