Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Day

If you haven't guessed by now, I really love planning celebrations disproportionate to the actual event (my three-day birthday parties, anyone?) I really wanted to do something special for Leap Day this year.



Yeah, it didn't really happen. I went to class and work. I got my taxes done and picked up my graduation stuff. I took a test in my Pop Culture and Media class. When I got home I put my laundry in and Ryan taught me how to play "Move the Box" on the iPhone. We had an eboard meeting and Steve gave all the guys "good game" pats. And now I'm painting my nails and watching You've Got Mail.


I think I'll have spaghetti for dinner. When Ryan gets home we'll all squeeze on the couch and watch Sherlock. 

It's not a celebration, but it's good enough for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment