Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Finals Survival

Study 1

I am in the middle of my second to last finals week ever. I can't even believe it. I had two due last week, so this week I only have to take Living Prophets, History 202 and Marketing. You'd think that after all this time I'd know how to handle finals week with poise and a minimal amount of meltdowns.

False.

That being said, here are Melissa Connor's Finals Survival Tips (at least for this week):
1. Snacks on snacks on snacks. I got a $40 giftcard to Macy's and used it all on finals snacks. 
Snacks
All of that is mine. Except for the Cheetos. At least I got carrots. That makes it healthy, right? RIGHT?

2. Pizza. Lots of it. 
After a crazy day of studying yesterday, PLB and I headed to Pizza Pie Cafe where we got the VIP treatment with free drinks, free dessert and a chicken bacon ranch pizza made just for me. The best.

Oh yeah and today I went to Costco with my girls and got, you guessed it, more pizza. Good pizza, diet coke and intellectually stimulating conversation and DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THE  ROCKSTAR BABY?!?!?

3. Comfy comfs (Translation: Comfy clothes. Term invented by Carly Curtis, LA internship 2011)
There are several things to note in this picture. 1) The glasses. The international sign of "I have given up" 2) The sweatshirt. Enough said 3) Leggings count as pants and pajamas during finals 4) Long wool socks. Definition comfy comfs. 5) My roommate photobombing. It's finals week.

5. Jams

Good luck on your finals! Peace and blessings.


4 comments:

  1. Haha I think comfy comfs were invented for finals week. But you're rockin them lookin great. Also exact thoughts through my brain today about You Know Who (Not Vold, Rockstar).

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh amen! so me finals week. i avoid people i know on campus because i look like such a bum haha. i love those wool socks, btdub

    ReplyDelete