Saturday, March 19, 2011

Update

I haven't blogged in forever. What's new? Nothing really. Lots of interviews for internships. Lots of schoolwork. This semester I'm doing research for Real Salt Lake. We're trying to learn more about people who just buy single tickets for games. Who are they? Why are they here? Where are they going? (I crack myself up) But seriously. Why do they buy just a single ticket? What can we do to make their experience better? Fun stuff. I'm also doing PR work for nonprofit group called Brighter Horizons. They pair troubled teens with BYU students in a service mentorship deal. Kind of cool. Other than that, not much else has been going on. I'm still searching for the perfect yellow dress for my roommate's wedding. I went to Vegas. Again. I've been there 5 times in my 4-year college career. Whatevs.

No comments:

Post a Comment