Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Manifesto

I believe...

I believe in loving whatever comes my way

I believe that dancing on the table beats sitting in the corner any day

I believe in being quick and curious and playful and strong
I believe in looking at the world through rose-colored glasses

I believe in not taking myself too seriously and being able to laugh at myself

I believe in sharing my last piece of gum

I believe in cheering at sporting events; whether it's a college basketball game or my friends' intramural soccer match

I believe it is perfectly acceptable to cozy up on the couch and watch The Bachelor after a long day

I believe in being honest and true

I believe in laughing until I cry, on a daily basis

I believe in good books and good music, but one of my favorite songs is still "I Will Always Love You" by Whitney Houston

I believe in dressing up and taking pictures

I believe in being a Jackie, not a Marilyn

I believe the best things in life aren't planned



Inspiration

1 comment: