Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Perfect Provo Weekend

I just got back from a much-needed weekend in Provo. It was good to see so many of my good friends still in town.

Highlights:
  • Eating. Always eating.
  • Chatting till 6 am with Alex and Robin
  • Cubby's with blog friend turned real friend Brittany
  • Christmas shopping with Alex
  • Visiting Mr. Logan Larsen, or my new favorite boy. Too bad he's only four months old
  • Lights on Temple Square
  • Freshman year reunion to say goodbye to Taylor and Aly as they start their new life in Iowa.
  • Visiting Jane and her precious married apartment
  • Sister Wives (with commentary) with Nathan and Elizabeth.
  • Touring campus with Jeff and swapping memories


Oh Provo, how I miss you.



1 comment:

  1. Miss,

    I'm glad you got to go and very glad you travelled safely. There's no place like Provo.

    xo,
    lkc(mom)

    ReplyDelete