I just got back from a much-needed weekend in Provo. It was good to see so many of my good friends still in town.
- Eating. Always eating.
- Chatting till 6 am with Alex and Robin
- Cubby's with blog friend turned real friend Brittany
- Christmas shopping with Alex
- Visiting Mr. Logan Larsen, or my new favorite boy. Too bad he's only four months old
- Lights on Temple Square
- Freshman year reunion to say goodbye to Taylor and Aly as they start their new life in Iowa.
- Visiting Jane and her precious married apartment
- Sister Wives (with commentary) with Nathan and Elizabeth.
- Touring campus with Jeff and swapping memories
Oh Provo, how I miss you.