Sunday, May 13, 2012

My Family

First off, Happy Mother's Day to the best mom in the world. Thanks for teaching me to sing Shania, cook a mean Texas sheet cake and notice beauty in nature. You're the best and I love you.



Dang. The '80s look good on you, and that's saying something.

While I was digging through old scrapbooks to find these pictures, I found some serious family gems.

I'm the only one with chunky legs. It's my burden in life.

Is there a "Precious Family Picture of the '90s" contest we can submit these to? Seriously.

That hat. Miss it.

My face.

It doesn't get more '90s than this picture. 



You can BET we were rocking matching outfits. Always. 

So many memories. Like how between the ages of 6-8, the main source of contention between my little sister and I was that she thought that tigers hatched from eggs. Or the time that grandma's cat literally died in the middle of her living room floor and no one wanted to say anything. Or playing with cousins. Or getting all the kids to play "Neighbors," which was a glorified game of House and definitely the most boring game ever, but we had the entire neighborhood in on it.

My family's kind of the best. Sorry, everyone else. 


1 comment:

  1. Connor family pics and Connor family memories are my favorite

    ReplyDelete