Saturday, May 26, 2012

My Best Friend's Wedding

I just got back from a whirlwind trip to Oakland to see my best friend Hannah get married. I flew in Tuesday afternoon and got to spend the next couple days running errands and putting last minute touches on the wedding. We ate In-n-Out (at 10 am...whatever) and chatted for hours when we should have been asleep. It was great to spend time with my best friend who I haven't seen in six months.


On Friday morning, my best friend came out of the temple with the boy she's loved since she was 15. She looked so beautiful in an amazing dress and a gorgeous bouquet. Wes looked handsome and they were just glowing.


We ate at a fabulous luncheon and danced the night away at a her reception overlooking the city. I danced to "Single Ladies" with the little cousins and high school friends. I caught the bouquet and I'm pretty sure everyone was kind of annoyed that it was totally rigged. The little brothers were hilarious and Hannah's mom even came out to dance with us.

And then she was gone. But like I said in my toast, I couldn't have picked a better person to marry my best friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment