Sunday, March 11, 2012

Recipe for Awesome

On Saturday, Rainn Wilson (Dwight from The Office) gave a talk at South by Southwest about recipes for personal awesomeness. You could follow #soulpancake on Twitter and read other people's recipes. People listed family, friends, even Harry Potter and dinosaurs.

I don't know my recipe for awesomeness. I know the basic things, like faith and family. But I think it also includes things like polka dot skirts and cowboy boots. Like having a picnic with leftover Chinese food and Diet Coke. Like guitars and ukeleles. My little BYU family is a part of the recipe. Jumping pictures and people that are willing to participate in jumping pictures are in the mix too. And sitting in the sun is probably the biggest part.











picnikfile_EWsIt9







You may notice that there is a very important person missing from this family event. The father figure, if you will. Someone was struggling a little with Daylight Savings, poor thing.

1 comment:

  1. YES to the sitting in sunlight. That was the best part of my weekend, too.

    ReplyDelete