Sunday, April 17, 2011

Things I Know For Sure

I know that friends will grow up, get married, go on missions, and move away, but there will never be a time that I won't love eating Olive Garden breadsticks and talking about the time Jane stole my undies.

I know that I want a boy to talk about me the way Brad talked about Cailey when he was filmed for one of those dorky bridal shower games.

I know that I love old friends, but new friends are nice too.

I know that it is never a bad time to shop for dresses.

I know that I love getting dressed up and going on dates, and that pear lemonade is the most delicious thing in the world.

I know that while I am fearless when it comes to riding motorcycles fast, I will still scream when I see a dead cat in the middle of the road while riding.

I know that sometimes it's nice to see a movie in the real theater, but the dollar theater is always #1 in my heart.

I know that running outside, with the sun on my face and the wind in my hair makes me completely free.

I know that I can get work done in the library, I just don't most of the time.

I know that lying on a blanket in the sun with my three best friends eating someone else's M&Ms is the best way to spend a Friday afternoon.

I know that occasionally it's acceptable to eat fries twice in one day.

I know that there's nothing better than singing loud in the car with the windows down surrounded by people you love.

These are things I know for sure


Apartment 22 Forever

No comments:

Post a Comment