Sunday, April 4, 2010

I believe in Christ; He is my king!
With all my heart to Him I'll sing;
I'll raise my voice in praise and joy,
In grand amens my tongue employ.
I believe in Christ; He is God's son.
On Earth to dwell His soul did come.
He healed the sick; the dead he raised.
Good works were His; His name be praised

I believe in Christ- my Lord, my God!
My feet He plants on gospel sod.
I'll worship Him with all my might;
He is the source of truth and light.
I believe in Christ; He ransoms me.
From Satan's grasp He sets me free.
And I shall live in joy and love in His eternal courts above

I believe in Christ; He stands supreme!
From Him I'll gain my fondest dream;
And while I strive through grief and pain,
His voice is heard: "Ye Shall Obtain."
I believe in Christ; so come what may,
With Him I'll stand on that great day
When on this earth he comes again to rule among the sons of men.

Happy Easter

No comments:

Post a Comment