Friday, January 8, 2010

This Week

Surprisingly, this week has been absolutely great. I feel like all my ducks are in a row.



Like, I should be stressed out of my mind. I have so much homework and my advertising/PR application is due next week. But at the same time, I feel very calm. I know I can do this.

I've been working hard on my New Year's resolutions. My room is completely de-crapped, I've worked out every day, and I've been keeping up with my assignments. I know this sounds really stupid, but I feel so accomplished.



And on a side note, I go through about four pairs of headphones a year. I don't understand why!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for Mel!! I'm proud of you! I'm already behind on my New Years Resolutions haha And I just bought a new pair of headphones! And where do you get your photos from? They're always cute and much better than the ones I pull up off of google

    ReplyDelete